Will Action of the Week return soon?

Discussion about the Dr. D-Light Add-on Packs.

Re: Will Action of the Week return soon?

Postby Dr. D. Light » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:07 am

Hello Peggy,

Thank you for your concern! I think most of the computer problems are at bay. For the time being at least! Unfortunately, it seems the health problems aren't going to ease up anytime soon. More doctor appointments ahead.

One problem that I have had in resuming the mailing out of the Action of the Week, is that the Address Book, which I kept on my computer, is AWOL. (Probably backed up onto my husbands external drive (don't know what it's called :? ) - and he hasn't gotten all of my files reloaded for me. He's the 'hardware' guy at our house. I have asked people to please send their name and e-mail address to actionoftheweek@drdlight.com - but so far, I have only had 1 or two responses. And, now, with both the bdf and bjf files - I'd need to make 2 separate mailings. (Which can be done, but I'll need two separate e-mail groups.)

So, if folks are still interested, please put 'bjf - Mac' or 'bdf - PC' in the message, and I'll be more easily able to get folks on the right group.

Peggy319 wrote:Hello Dr. D-Light,

I hope your health problems and computer problems are well on the way to recovery. I really enjoyed the actions of the week and was curious if you know when you will be able to get them started again?
May your relationship be full of Bliss and Delight!
Dr. D. Light

Postby Don » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:12 am

Hi,

I just thought I should mention that we will be phasing out the .bdf format entirely over the next couple of releases.

In the future, .bjf will be the only format we support.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Don » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:47 pm

Hi,

Actually, Bliss on the PC has been able to use .bjf files since release 1.5.4. The PC action editor can write either type of file and the game itself will read either type.

However, there is a bug in the current PC release that causes it to read .bjf format action files with custom categories incorrectly. This will be fixed at the next PC release.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Dr. D-Light