What is it like?

Discussion about the Dr. D-Light Add-on Packs.

What is it like?

Postby duke2k » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi there,

my girlfriend and me consider buying the addon packs.
Is it worth to buy it? What actions can we expect?
We are a very open-minded couple and have no problem having analsex or something else.
We would appreciate an answer.

duke
duke2k

Re: What is it like?

Postby Zaphod » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:28 pm

We only have the first add-on pack, but the additional category sections include:

Anal Actions
    Bondage [soft]
    Sex Toys
    Self Stimulation
    Spanking

Each of those has an adequate breakdown into 6+ more specific subcategories.

It also adds about 20 new items, mostly related to sex toys.

The 150 actions range from role playing with some flashing at the low end to penetration and some anal play at the high end. The majority of the actions are in the mid to high temp range.

I hope that helps.
Zaphod

Re: What is it like?

Postby EclecticZoe » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:19 pm

The first game is really good. One of the best "sex toy/game" purchases ever, although sex swing is fun too. I've played it twice now and the game lasted for hours of anticipation lol. I tried turning it up ..but maybe I need to max the speed. My fiancé and I love the game! It adds a lot of fantasy and fun to the bedroom. I don't know about you but when I get all heated up I want to be crazy but I just can't think straight! So this game really helps. Changing the settings so I'm not doing things such as putting clothes back on or kissing when I just want to start having sex would probably help.

The game is not quite wild enough for me, I want more experimenting and learning new things so I'm thinking about trying an addon pack. Does anyone have any experience with the addons?

As far as suggestions good music would really help, maybe some ambient electronic music with a beat that simulates the rhythm of sex would be nice. How do I get to the sex part faster? Is there cool positions? Maybe you could add some illustrations I wouldn't mind trying some new positions. You could put three positions or choose something like standing, sitting, woman on top and the n let them choose which one. I think illustrations could add to the quality of the game.

Overall the build up from the game really allows for some really pleasurable sex. Thank you for creating this and bringing some spark to couple's sex lives everywhere!
EclecticZoe

Return to Dr. D-Light