Problems from new Action Editor user.

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Problems from new Action Editor user.

Postby Old Silverback » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:39 pm

In the screens that have lots of check boxes (e.g. Categories) it's very difficult to see whether the highlighted item is checked or not.

There are only a few of the pieces of equipment that have checkboxes. I think this is because we are iPad players and I have the demo PC version.

It would be nice to be able to put a clickable URL in the text.

What are the numbers in the lower left corner of the Action Editor?

Th documentation should mention that the standard files can be opened in the action editor, and this is a handy way to see how the work. They just can't be changed.

I have Bliss 1.6.0. I don't know what version of the Action Editor as there's no Help;About. I'm on Windows 7.

Old Silverback
Old Silverback

Re: Problems from new Action Editor user.

Postby Old Silverback » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:42 pm

I found the 1.6.1 beta, and that fixed the problem with only a few of the equipment items being clickable.

The rest are still there, and I noticed another problem that was there in 1.6, but I thought was related to
the few equipment items problem: Personal Lubricant has a grey checkmark that can't be removed.

Old Silverback
Old Silverback

Postby Don » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:17 pm

The personal lubricant is not uncheckable because it assumed that the user must have that to play the game at all. It is the only "required" toy.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Old Silverback » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Well for us old geezers, yes. The ladies dry up a bit as they mature. But for the youngsters, the KY, Astroglide, etc., isn't necessary.

So what about my other comments:

In the screens that have lots of check boxes (e.g. Categories) it's very difficult to see whether the highlighted item is checked or not.
Actually, I know think it's impossible.

It would be nice to be able to put a clickable URL in the text.

What are the numbers in the lower left corner of the Action Editor?

Old Silverback
Old Silverback

Postby Kelbel » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Old Silverback wrote:What are the numbers in the lower left corner of the Action Editor?

The left box is how many actions there are, and what action in the list it is. An example would be "3 / 60 / 60". the 3 stands for the number of the particular action in the list of actions. The last 60 is how many actions are in the list, and the middle action is how many actions there are if filters are on.

The right box represents the passion level that the particular action will play at. An example would be "F 4-5R, 4-4" The first set of numbers is the passion level of the subject for the action to play, such as passion level 4-5. If there is an F or M, that means that the female or male will be the subject for that action. R stands for clothes will be removed for the subject. The second set of numbers is the passion level of the partner. So "F 4-5R, 4-4" will be the female is the subject, removes an article of clothing, her passion level will be at least 4, and the partner will be at least a 4. Here is a link for when I asked: http://www.gamesforloving.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1315

Please correct me if I am wrong, but this is the way I understood it.
Kelbel

Return to Tech Talk