arabian fantasy skin & action file

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

arabian fantasy skin & action file

Postby Ivo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:20 am

Skin
arabiannights2.zip
(818.88 KiB) Downloaded 898 times

Enjoy setting the mood with this Arabian Night Fantasy

We enjoy also the album Music For an Arabian Night by Ron Goodwin - mp3 download from amazon only $5 or $6 dollars

Action File

ArabianNights.bjf
(680.38 KiB) Downloaded 1465 times
Updated

PLEASE NOTE: This action file is a combination of adventures and celtic 2 and some files have been edited to reflect the theme change. Most of this is a collection of the 2. Just thought I'd post this and maybe update it later, or as always feel free to edit as you wish.

Custom Build Icons for Arabian Fantasy (Please note the fantasy encompasses middle east including turkey- this is not historical or geographically correct it is fantasy)
Build Game Icons.rar
(195.31 KiB) Downloaded 897 times

Replacement Icon
cabaret icon to fit the theme
StripClub.bmp
StripClub.bmp (17.5 KiB) Viewed 14432 times

Appendable and customizable icon and files- these are used to add onto an existing game there are only 20 actions some of them are not in the original arabian.bjf - I think about 5

Extra appendable Custom category
Genie.bmp
Genie.bmp (6.54 KiB) Viewed 14410 times

GenieLG.bjf
(27.81 KiB) Downloaded 1015 times
Last edited by Ivo on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ivo

Re: arabian fantasy skin

Postby Ivo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:14 pm

I've edited the original post to include a large action file for this skin.
More will follow if and when I work on custom icons and custom actions.
Ivo

Re: arabian fantasy skin & action file

Postby Ivo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Custom build icons have now been added to OP
Ivo

Postby Ivo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Just a note I forgot to change the title in the action editor so it reads celticfantasy2, but is actually arabiannights. I will upload a new copy for those who don't have an editor and cant use f9 edit description
Ivo

Postby Ivo » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:16 pm

just added Genie BJF and it's icon. There are only about 20 actions most in the 5 to 8 range of a custom profile setup. These are meant to be appended to an existing file, it gives you another category-- we think that it would work well with placing any of the blacksmith, castle,village, and maybe some of the forest actions into this one custom piece if you liked the actions, but did not want to have 5 custom build icons. Or maybe you wish to play a quicker game with all custom icons- and higher 5-9 actions-- then this would be another use.

Again thank you to those whose action files have inspired my own! And to the author of the game for making it so customizable, - we'd volunteer to test out any beta that has customizable themes and music scripts for you!
Ivo

Return to The Exchange