Apendable Themes

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

Apendable Themes

Postby Ivo » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:59 pm

These smaller bjf files are for appending or using with other larger bjf files. Sometimes you want a quick game and don't want the full theme experience.

* I tried to make it so that there were no duplicates, but since my files were large there might be duplicates if you use all the files at the same time.

Build icons for these can be found in my theme play posts- you'll have to look for them in the exchange forum * Please note these do not contain all the action files of those themes nor even of the special category- think of these as a sample of

Spies and Agenst.bjf
(78.77 KiB) Downloaded 1335 times

Pirate.bjf
(53.49 KiB) Downloaded 1227 times

Genie.bjf
(71.86 KiB) Downloaded 1271 times

Blacksmith Shoppe.bjf
(26.06 KiB) Downloaded 1124 times
Ivo

Re: Apendable Themes

Postby Ivo » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:50 pm

These smaller bjf files are for appending or using with other larger bjf files. Sometimes you want a quick game and don't want the full theme experience.

From the popular trek.bjf action file -- the four custom categories command, operations, sciences, and alien encounters.
Looking for the custom icons?-- look for trek.bjf in the file exchange the build icons are there. Looking for more doctor trek actions you are better off with the larger file and copy and delete from it if you have the editor.

Trek4.bjf
348 actions 4 categories
(326.95 KiB) Downloaded 1036 times
Ivo

Re: Apendable Themes

Postby Ivo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:16 pm

New 3 custom categories in one. SMaller western theme that only includes Cowboy, Fur Trader and Fort categories. Use as a small game, or append to a larger file. There are not many 1-5 level actions in this file, best to play it with another file.

cowboy.bjf
(309.83 KiB) Downloaded 991 times

custom icons and theme board can be found in the Cowboy theme thread.
Ivo

Return to The Exchange