First upload! Almost 400 actions

Use this forum to upload new action files and skins for other users to try.

Moderator: Don

First upload! Almost 400 actions

Postby brady1439 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:16 pm

This is my first attempt posting custom actions, and I'm hoping that it'll spawn more people to do the same! There are nearly 400 actions in thsi list and I consider it a work in progress, so hopefully more people can contribute their actions for me to keep coming up with things and adding them!

A bit of info... most are high-level actions, but there are a few lower-level things mixed in as well. Some actions are taken from other peoples uploads and some are augments from previous peoples files. Many though, are original
My wife does not enjoy receiving oral sex, but I enjoy performing actions on her, so a lot of things are based around that. There are no cunnilingus actions in the list, but things could be easily adjusted to accomidate.

There is ONE action that has a timer set, but isn't mentioned in the text. It's set up this way on purpose, so if the validator bothers you, just delete the action.

If anyone notices any typos, errors, or other mistakes, please post them here or send me a message so that I can correct it! Thanks all!
Attachments
Customactions.bjf
(347.19 KiB) Downloaded 3488 times
brady1439

Re: First upload! Almost 400 actions

Postby Janna » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Thx, Brady, we appreciate your effort... will look through them!
Janna

Postby Janna » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:43 pm

great work... I had a good giggle, I was going through and saw "moth sex" and said to myself, ok, I *have* to see what this one is all about... I'm not sure if I was relieved or disappointed to see that the title was a typo for "mouth sex" :)

I noticed you had a lot of identical actions, but titled mildly differently (ie action, action2, action3)... is this intentional, so there is a greater chance that the action will come up in the random generator? Or that the same action can come up multiple times in one game?
Janna

Postby brady1439 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Haha! Missed that typo. I've found a few more recently too, so I'll update th post sometime.

Yes, I have multiples of some actions to increase the chances of seeing them since there are well over 1000 actions with the add-ons and such
brady1439

Postby brandiharmin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Please update it soon.:)

Last edited by brandiharmin on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brandiharmin

Postby Mit1mit2 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:53 am

brady1439 wrote:Haha! Missed that typo. I've found a few more recently too, so I'll update th post sometime.

Yes, I have multiples of some actions to increase the chances of seeing them since there are well over 1000 actions with the add-ons and such

A better way to do this is to edit the basic preferences and higher the repeat rate.
Mit1mit2

Return to The Exchange